Ingredients Needed for Panko-Crusted Pork Chops
8 ounces of pork chop
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
½ cup panko
How to Cook Panko-Crusted Pork Chops
- Cut the pork chops into 4 pieces.
- Sprinkle paprika powder, salt, and pepper over them.
- Wrap them in plastic foil. Make them flatter with a meat tenderizer.
- Make the egg wash by whisking the eggs with milk.
- Dip them in flour, egg wash, and panko.
- Deep fry in a cast-iron skillet, until they turn golden.
- Serve with potato wedges and dill.