Calories: 935 kCal / serving
- 51 g
- 64 g
- 63 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheese-Stuffed Pork Schnitzel With Sweet Potato Mash6 ounces of pork neck 0.5 ounce cheddar 0.5 ounce brie ½ cup flour 1 egg, whisked ½ cup breadcrumbs vegetable oil for frying 1 tablespoon butter salt pepper 1 tablespoon yogurt 1 teaspoon plum jam ½ lime
How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Pork Schnitzel With Sweet Potato Mash
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the pork neck on a wooden board. Slice it through the middle to make room for the cheese filling. Add the cheese inside the pork.
- Coat it with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Fry the schnitzel for 2-3 minutes per side, until it’s golden and crispy.
- Place the schnitzel in a baking tray and slide it into the oven for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill it with water, and add a pinch of salt. Boil the sweet potato for 25 minutes. Dice it and add it in a blender. Add butter and season with salt and pepper. Blend for 1-2 minutes into a smooth mash.
- You can serve the schnitzel next to the sweet potato mash and with a touch of yogurt and plum jam on top!