Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Cucumber Salad With Mint Dressing
½ red onion
½ yellow bell pepper
5 mint leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Tomato and Cucumber Salad With Mint Dressing
- Peel the cucumber and slice it.
- Slice the tomatoes and the red onion.
- Dice the yellow bell pepper.
- Finely chop the mint leaves.
- Make a dressing out of the olive oil, salt, the juice from the lime, and the mint. Mix them in a small bowl.
- Put the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and yellow bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the mint dressing over the veggie slices.