Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Pasta
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
6 ounces of chicken breast
1 red onion
0.5 green bell pepper
1 tablespoon chili
1 tablespoon paprika
1 cup chicken stock
¼ cup flour
8 ounces of rigatoni pasta
How to Make Spicy Chicken Pasta
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet. Cook the garlic in it, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir fry it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper, the diced onion, the chopped bell pepper, the chili, the paprika, and the chicken stock.
- Do not forget to keep stirring.
- Put the flour in a bowl and add five tablespoons of the chicken sauce. Mix them until you get a thick paste.
- Put the flour paste over the chicken.
- Stir everything and then put a lid on the skillet and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in a big saucepan, with some salt, according to the instructions on the box.
- Put the chicken over the cooked pasta, in a bowl. And enjoy it for lunch!