Ingredients Needed for Spicy Pork Tortilla Wrap
1 pound pork leg
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon five spices
2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
4 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
½ lettuce head
1 red onion, cut into rings
2 radishes es
¼ cucumber, sliced
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
4 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Spicy Pork Tortilla Wrap
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the pork leg into thin slices (0.4-inch/1 cm) and put the meat in a bowl.
- Add the spices (keep 4 teaspoons sweet chili sauce) and mix them with the meat to marinate it. Set aside for about 1 hour.
- Cut the apple: hold the apple upside-down, and slice vertically through the fruit, a few centimeters away from the core. Make two parallel cuts: one on each side of the core, so that the apple falls into three pieces. You’ll use the parts without core.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Prick one apple slice with a skewer. Place the skewer on the apple slice on the baking tray, standing.
- One by one, put on the skewer each pork slice. When you’ve finished, it should look like a fir tree.
- Fix the skewer with the second apple slice.
- Roast the meat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pork meat from the oven and cut thin slices, vertically. Divide the meat pieces into 4 equal quantities, for 4 wraps. To make the wraps, divide each quarter into halves, so you’ll have 8 equal parts (2 for each wrap).
- Take a tortilla wrap and spread on it one tablespoon of sweet chili sauce. Add some cooked pork.
- Add 2-3 lettuce leaves (make sure you have enough lettuce for the next 3 wraps).
- Add red onion rings, radish slices, again some cooked pork, cucumber slices, and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Wrap the tortilla. Do the same for the next 3.