Ingredients Needed for Maple Bacon Muffins
4 bacon slices
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of sour cream
¼ cup maple syrup
How to Cook Maple Bacon Muffins
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the bacon slices.
- Add the bacon slices and fry them until crispy. Chop them into small bits.
- Place the flour in a large bowl. Crack the egg, add the sour cream and the fried bacon. Keep a small quantity and use it for later on.
- Use a tablespoon and mix everything, using circular moves, until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Grab a six-slot muffin tray and add muffin wrappers in its empty slots. Fill the muffin wrappers with the mixture.
- Add the remaining fried bacon on top of the muffins.
- Bake them for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve them with maple syrup on top!