Ingredients Needed for Baked Egg Baguettes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 garlic clove, chopped
3 ounces of butter, melted
6 egg yolks
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Baked Egg Baguettes
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the baby spinach and cook it for 2 minutes, until it loses the water and turns deep green.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook it for one more minute.
- Make 3 holes in each baguette. Make sure you have room for the egg.
- Brush the empty holes with the melted butter.
- Add the spinach in one baguette and bresaola in the other.
- Add one egg yolk in each hole, and top them with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake the baguettes for 25 minutes.
- Serve them warm!