Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Filled With Goat Cheese and Walnuts
1 chicken breast, boneless, approximately 10 ounces (285 grams)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ounce walnut
2 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Filled With Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and cook it for 7-8 minutes, until golden on each side.
- Shred the lemon zest and walnuts and add them in a bowl.
- Crumble the goat cheese and add parsley.
- Season with pepper and mix.
- Take the chicken out of the skillet, and place it on a wooden board. Slice off 1/4 lemon and squeeze the juice over it.
- Fill it with the goat cheese and walnut mix and tie it with a string.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil in a baking tray. Slice the lemon and add the lemon slices on the bottom of the tray. Add the filled chicken and place 2 rosemary sprigs next to it.
- Cook the chicken for the next 35 minutes!