Ingredients Needed for Tomato and Beef Toast
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
1 tomato, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
4 breads slices, toasted
How to Cook Tomato and Beef Toast
- Cut the beef tenderloin into very thin slices.
- Whisk the egg with milk and make some egg wash.
- Coat them with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the beef strips until golden brown.
- Lay a plate with paper towels and place the fried strips on it, to absorb the excess oil.
- Put the chopped tomato in a bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the same bowl.
- Add parsley, salt, and pepper, then mix.
- Cut the beef stripes into small slices.
- Cut the bread slices in halves, diagonally.
- Add tomatoes and some slices of fried beef on each piece of toast. Sprinkle some chopped fresh basil on top.