Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Stuffed Bell Peppers
vegetable oil for cooking
1 yellow bell pepper
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
10 olives, without stones
½ spring onion
How to Cook Bacon and Mozzarella Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the bacon slices in little pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the bacon pieces to the skillet.
- Fry them until they’re crispy.
- Cut the yellow bell pepper in half vertically, remove the stem and the seeds.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the bell pepper halves.
- Add mozzarella in the yellow bell pepper halves.
- Add the crispy bacon bits, sliced olives, and chopped spring onion.
- Cook the stuffed bell pepper halves in the oven for 15 minutes.