Ingredients Needed for Sweet Roasted Carrots
10 ounces of carrots
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 ounce butter
How to Cook Sweet Roasted Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Peel the carrots and slice them on your wooden board according to your preferences.
- Add the carrots to a large bowl and season them with salt and pepper. Drizzle the carrots with some olive oil. Stir to coat the veggies with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the carrots over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar in a heatproof bowl along with the butter. Squeeze the juice out of the orange and microwave it for the next 3 minutes.
- Add the roasted carrots into the orange and melted butter mixture.
- Mix well. You can sprinkle fresh parsley and roasted almond flakes on top before serving it.