Ingredients Needed for Mars Bar and Apple Pastry
½ cup brown sugar
2 marses bars
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
How to Cook Mars Bar and Apple Pastry
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Peel off the skin of the apple and chop it into small dices.
- Heat a skillet and add brown sugar. Let it melt so that it gets caramelized.
- Add the apple dices and let them caramelize.
- Thinly slice the 2 Mars bars.
- Spread puff pastry sheet on a wooden board.
- Use cooking rings to make round shapes out of the pastry.
- Break the egg and egg wash it. Spread it on the puff pastry rounds using a brush.
- Add the apple dices and 1 Mars slice in the middle of each round shape.
- Bake them in the oven for 30 minutes and serve.