Sweet and Spicy Pork Steak
Just in case you are on a diet, you should know that we kept the vegetable oil out of this pork steak. And although it takes two hours until it’s ready, in the end, you’ll end up with a delicious sweet, and spicy steak.
Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Pork Steak
8 smoked plums
1 green chili
1 pound pork blade
vegetable oil (for frying)
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Pork Steak
- Make small cuts into the pork blade. Get the smoked plums into the cuts.
- Put the pork blade into a clay pot 8-inch (20 cm) diameter.
- Chop finely slices of green chili. Cut apple slices.
- Add in the clay pot chili, salt, pepper, and slices of an apple.
- Cover the clay pot.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Bake it for two hours.
- Serve warm.