Ingredients Needed for Fish Riceburger
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of sushi rice, cooked
3 teaspoons of soy sauce
5 ounces of pangasius fillet
1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
¼ avocado, diced
0.5 ounce arugula
1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
How to Cook Fish Riceburger
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Shape the sushi rice into 2 separate patties, around 1.8 ounces (50 grams) of rice.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook them for 1 minute per side. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Next heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pangasius fillet and season it with pepper on both sides. Cook it for 3 minutes per side. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and sriracha.
- Add the diced avocado in a bowl. Pour the remaining soy sauce and vinegar.
- Start assembling the burger. Add 1 one of the rice patties on top of an arugula bed. Top with diced avocado, 1 pangasius fillet, hot chili sauce, and the remaining rice patty.