Ingredients Needed for Banana and Vanilla Cake
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon flour
1 cake mix
2 cups of milk
1 vanilla pudding
1 cup whipped cream
3.5 ounces of gingerbread biscuits
How to Cook Banana and Vanilla Cake
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Grease a square baking pan with olive oil.
- Coat its bottom and edges with flour.
- Prepare the vanilla cake mix according to the instructions on the package. Pour the batter into the baking tray and transfer it to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vanilla pudding according to the instructions on the package.
- When the cake is ready, let it cool, then use a drinking straw to make some small holes into it.
- Spread the vanilla pudding over the cake.
- Slice the bananas and add the slices on the cake.
- Add the whipped cream.
- Crumble some gingerbread biscuits and, if you want, keep some of them whole and use them to top off the dessert.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.