Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops
2 pork chops
1 chili, slices
4 garlic cloves, slices
1 tablespoon brown sugar
¼ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
vegetable oil for frying
¼ celery root, cut into sticks
6 lettuces leaves
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops
- Put the pork chops in a bowl.
- Add the chili slices, salt, pepper, garlic, brown sugar, orange juice, and olive oil.
- Let the meat marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side.
- Flip the pork chops and cook further.
- Add the celery root sticks into the same skillet and stir.
- Cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure no pink juices remain.
- Add the marinade and simmer.
- Add the lettuce leaves and cook them for a few seconds.
- Serve the pork chops with celery and lettuce.