Ingredients Needed for Carrot Cake
2 cups of flour
½ tablespoon cinnamon
1 ½ tablespoons of vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ tablespoon ginger powder
1 cup sugar
½ cup oil
1 tablespoon crushed walnut
1 cup cream cheese frosting
How to Make Carrot Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, vanilla sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and ginger powder together.
- Whisk 2 eggs with sugar. Add the oil.
- Use the mixer on the composition, in a large bowl.
- Add the flour mixture in the bowl, along with the shredded carrots.
- Mix everything in the composition.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch (20 cm) round cake pan.
- Sprinkle the crushed walnuts over it.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Coat it with cream cheese frosting.
- Sprinkle some shredded carrots on it.