Ingredients Needed for Surimi Sushi Rolls
4.5 ounces of rice
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
3 surimi sticks
½ avocado, sliced
2 nori sheets
½ cup soy sauce
How to Cook Surimi Sushi Rolls
- Add water and rice in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid, cooking the rice for another 15 minutes.
- When the rice has finished boiling, add vinegar and sesame oil.
- Also slice the surimi sticks.
- Take one Nori roll and spread rice all over its surface.
- In the center of the spread add surimi and avocado slices.
- Lift the back of the sheet and roll it over the filling.
- Repeat the steps for the second Nori roll.
- Slice each sushi roll into 5-6 pieces.
- Serve with soy sauce.