Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Neck With Peas and Carrots
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
30 ml Bourbon
½ jalapeno, finely sliced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon coffee powder
1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
1½ pound pork neck, cut into steaks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 lemon slices
10 ounces of frozen carrots
14 ounces of frozen peas
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Grilled Pork Neck With Peas and Carrots
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, the Bourbon, jalapeno, oregano, coffee powder, and fajita seasoning to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the pork neck to the bowl and mix to coat it with the marinade, using your hands.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat, sprinkle some salt, and add the pork neck steaks.
- Grill for 8 minutes.
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water, salt it, and heat it.
- Add the lemon slices, carrots, peas, and olive oil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Fill a larger bowl with cold water, then transfer the boiled veggies into it in order to blanch them.
- Serve the grilled steaks over vegetables and garnish them as you see fit.