Grilled Pork Neck With Peas and Carrots
The big secret to adding extra-flavor to your grilled meat is to marinate it. This is exactly what we did with this pork neck. Feel free to browse the ingredient list and see what we marinated the steaks in. If you feel like there is an Asian touch to it, then you’re right.
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Neck With Peas and Carrots
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
30 ml Bourbon
½ jalapeno, finely sliced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon coffee powder
1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
1½ pound pork neck, cut into steaks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 lemon slices
10 ounces of frozen carrots
14 ounces of frozen peas
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Grilled Pork Neck With Peas and Carrots
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, the Bourbon, jalapeno, oregano, coffee powder, and fajita seasoning to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the pork neck to the bowl and mix to coat it with the marinade, using your hands.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat, sprinkle some salt, and add the pork neck steaks.
- Grill for 8 minutes.
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water, salt it, and heat it.
- Add the lemon slices, carrots, peas, and olive oil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Fill a larger bowl with cold water, then transfer the boiled veggies into it in order to blanch them.
- Serve the grilled steaks over vegetables and garnish them as you see fit.