Calories: 447 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 22 g
- 26 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast and Apple Meatballs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, minced
5 ounces chicken breast, minced
½ cup chicken stock
3 ounces panko
1 teaspoon thyme
1 apple, grated
2 tablespoons flour
How to Make Chicken Breast and Apple Meatballs
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low heat and add the onion.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the chicken mince and turn the heat to medium-high. Cook and stir until it starts changing color.
- Add the chicken stock. Cook and stir for 10 more minutes. Set aside.
- Add the panko and apple to the blender. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme and toss 3-4 sprigs of parsley.
- Add the cooked chicken mince and puree everything.
- Fill a deeper pan halfway with vegetable oil and heat it.
- Shape meatballs from the pureed mixture, coat them with flour and drop them into the pan.
- Fry them on all sides until golden brown.