Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Coconut Milk Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of turkey leftovers
1 potato, or 2 small
½ red chili, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ red onion, sliced into rings
2 cups of water
1 bouillon cube
½ cup coconut milk
How to Cook Turkey and Coconut Milk Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Throw in the turkey, potato, and chili. Season with salt and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, red onion, and continue cooking them for 2 more minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and add the bouillon cube. Stir, and leave it on heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked turkey, veggies and coconut milk.
- Stir, and cook everything for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime and add it in the soup just before turning off the heat.
- Serve the soup with a bit of lettuce on top for a fresh touch!