Turkey and Coconut Milk Soup
If you’re making soups and time is not on your side, you can skip some steps by using leftovers. They are already cooked and you can spare a significant amount of time. Use turkey leftovers to make this savory soup, with lots of veggies, and some exotic flavors like coconut milk!
Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Coconut Milk Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of turkey leftovers
1 potato, or 2 small
½ red chili, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ red onion, sliced into rings
2 cups of water
1 bouillon cube
½ cup coconut milk
How to Make Turkey and Coconut Milk Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Throw in the turkey, potato, and chili. Season with salt and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, red onion, and continue cooking them for 2 more minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and add the bouillon cube. Stir, and leave it on heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked turkey, veggies and coconut milk.
- Stir, and cook everything for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime and add it in the soup just before turning off the heat.
- Serve the soup with a bit of lettuce on top for a fresh touch!