Ingredients Needed for Stuffed Chicken Breast
1 chicken breast
¼ cup feta cheese
4 sun-dried tomatoes es
3 spinaches leaves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally, but not entirely.
- Season the chicken with sea salt and pepper.
- Spread the Feta cheese on the chicken breast.
- Top with the sun-dried tomatoes and the spinach leaves.
- Fold the chicken breast and fix it with skewers.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
- Bake the fried chicken for 20-25 minutes to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.