Ingredients Needed for Giant Burger for Two
10 ounces of ground beef
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
1 bread bun
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 salad, chopped
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon spring onion, sliced
How to Cook Giant Burger for Two
- Put a parchment paper on your workplace. Using your hands, shape 2 burger patties.
- Press with your fingers the center of the patties and pick up its edges.
- In the middle of one burger patty, put the mozzarella slice.
- Weave the bacon slices.
- Put the bacon weave on the second burger patty and roll in the edges, to fit in the middle of the patty.
- Place the salami slices over the bacon.
- Put one burger patty over the other, with the bacon, salami and mozzarella in the center, and press with your hands.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Coat the patties with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the patty on both sides.
- Cut the burger bun, in half, horizontally. You’ll use only the bottom part.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the bread.
- Add the iceberg salad.
- Spread the ketchup.
- Add the cucumber slices.
- Add the mozzarella slices.
- Place the burger patty on top.
- Add spring onion and some more ketchup and mayonnaise.