Ingredients Needed for Stovetop Pizza With Broccoli and Ricotta
5 ounces of ricotta
½ cup parmesan, shredded
2 garlic cloves, crushed
6 bacon slices
6 broccoli florets
6 ounces of pizza dough
How to Make Stovetop Pizza With Broccoli and Ricotta
- Add the ricotta in a large bowl. Add the garlic and parmesan and mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon slices and cook them until crispy.
- Take them out of the skillet, and add the broccoli in the remaining fat. Season with a pinch of salt, stir, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Don’t turn off the heat but take out the broccoli.
- Place the pizza dough into the skillet and place it on heat for 3 minutes. Flip it over and spread the ricotta mixture over the dough. Top it with bacon and broccoli.
- Keep cooking it until it’s done, for around 2 more minutes.