Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Pork Tenderloin With Baby Spinach
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon peppercorn
¼ teaspoon curry mix
5 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon butter
2 garlic cloves
4 ounces of baby spinach
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Make Pan-Fried Pork Tenderloin With Baby Spinach
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the peppercorns and curry and mix. Cook them for a few seconds to flavor the oil.
- Lay the pork tenderloin into the skillet.
- After 4-5 minutes, when the bottom side starts to brown, turn over the meat.
- Continue to fry the pork for 4-5 minutes on the other side, until it’s cooked through.
- Melt the butter in another skillet, on low heat.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet. Fry the garlic for a few seconds, just to flavor the butter.
- Add the baby spinach and season it with salt and pepper. Mix and cook the spinach until it wilts, for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and stir for about 1 more minute.
- Serve the pan-fried pork tenderloin with the baby spinach.