Ingredients Needed for Apple Rose Pastries
¼ cup lime juice
0.25 cup water
1 puff pastry sheet
3.5 ounces of sour cherry jam
How to Cook Apple Rose Pastries
- Cut the apples in half, remove the core and cut the apples into paper-thin slices. Leave the peel on so it will give the red color to your roses.
- Add the apple slices to a large bowl. Pour the lime juice and water. This will help them keep their color.
- Next, dust your working space with flour.
- Lay the pastry and level it with a rolling pin. Cut the dough vertically into 5 strips.
- Evenly spread sour cherry jam over the strips.
- Arrange the apple slices on the dough, overlapping one another. Make sure the top of the slices sticks a little out of the strip.
- Fold up the bottom part of the dough.
- Starting from one end, carefully roll towards the opposite end. Do the same for all roses.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Grease the empty slots with butter. Add them to a 6-slot muffin tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.