Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Sweet Potato Casserole
7 ounces of baby spinach
3.5 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
2 sweet potatoes, sliced into rounds
How to Cook Spinach and Sweet Potato Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Put the spinach in a large salad bowl.
- Add the feta cheese, fresh rosemary, and parsley. Crack the egg and add it in the bowl.
- Use a fork to mix the ingredients, whisking the egg in the process.
- Lay the round sweet potato slices on the bottom and on the sides of a baking tray.
- Place the spinach mixture in the middle of the baking tray, and level it nicely. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.