Ingredients Needed for Spicy Stir-Fry With Chicken and Mushrooms 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 garlic cloves
5 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
1 ounce celery sticks, sliced
¼ zucchini, sliced
¼ leek, sliced
2 ounces of wood ear mushroom
¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.25 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 red chili, sliced
¼ cup chicken broth
5 ounces of rice noodles
¼ cup brown sugar
How to Cook Spicy Stir-Fry With Chicken and Mushrooms
- Start with the noodles. Heat a saucepan and fill it with water. Add in the rice noodles and boil them for slightly less than the instructions on the package recommend. That is because you will use them in a stir-fry type dish and overcooking will make them too moist and mushy.
- Heat a skillet and add olive oil. Add 2 garlic cloves and cook them so they can release their flavor. Chop the remaining one.
- Remove the garlic and add in the chicken. Cook it for about 2-3 minutes and add the garlic, carrot, celery, zucchini, and leek. Continuously stir.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes and add mushrooms and bell peppers. Pour soy sauce and chicken broth.
- Flavor with chili, and add rice noodles. Stir and cook for 2-3 more minutes.