Calories: 694 kCal / serving
- 92 g
- 40 g
- 13 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
1 pound mussel
3.5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
How to Make Spaghetti With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
- Start by washing the mussels with cold water. Throw away all opened mussels.
- Heat a large sauce pan and boil the spaghetti for about 6-7 minutes.
- Separately, heat a skillet, melt the butter and add mussels.
- Add tomato sauce, garlic and let them cook for another 10 minutes or until they are opened.
- Serve with parsley on top.