Calories: 356 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 16 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mushroom Toast
2 ounces of butter
2 chili peppers
2 tablespoons of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Bacon and Mushroom Toast
- Cut each slice of bread diagonally. Place the obtained triangles on a baking tray.
- Melt the butter and spread on the bread triangles. Toast the bread in the oven.
- Cut bacon in small pieces. Slice the sausages.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon and the sausage without using vegetable oil.
- Cut the mushrooms in half and add them in the skillet.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and cook everything together.
- Add the sliced chili peppers.
- Put the toast triangles on a plate and top them with bacon, sausage, and mushroom mixture.
- Serve with shredded mozzarella and fresh parsley.