8 ounces of chicken breast, 1cubed
5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon ginger root, grated
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
7 ounces of pizza dough
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
½ onion, julienne sliced
1 spring onion, sliced
1 green chili, sliced
3 ounces of fresh mozzarella, cubed
- Add the chicken cubes to a bowl. Also add half of the crushed garlic, turmeric, chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt, and ginger. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir to combine everything.
- Add the chicken to a plate and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce with the remaining garlic, olive oil, and sugar. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Roll out the pizza dough and lay it on the plate.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza dough, add the low-moisture mozzarella, cooked chicken pieces, onion, spring onion, chili, and fresh mozzarella. Microwave for 12 minutes. If you want, sprinkle some fresh parsley before serving the pizza.