Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Risotto
1 cauliflower head, florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 tablespoons of sour cream
How to Cook Cauliflower Risotto
- Heat around 2 cups of water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and bring the water to a boil. Add the cauliflower. Cover it with a lid and simmer it for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the olive oil, garlic, and sour cream. Season with salt, pepper, and add parsley.
- Mix with a fork, and superficially mash the cauliflower.
- Place it in a cooking ring, around 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter. Press to remove the excess air.
- Remove the ring to obtain the round shape.
- Serve the cauliflower risotto as is or as a side for meat.