Ingredients Needed for Emmental and Ham Rolls
1 pizza dough
6 emmentals cheese slices
2 ounces of ham, sliced
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of butter
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
How to Make Emmental and Ham Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Place the pizza dough on your floured workspace.
- Stretch an 8-inch (20 cm) square of pizza dough.
- Place the Emmental slices over the dough. Cover it with ham slices.
- Roll the pizza dough with Emmental and ham slices. Fix the dough edges.
- Cut thin rolls.
- Grease a baking clay pot with vegetable oil. Place on it the Emmental and ham rolls.
- In a saucepan melt the butter. Add the brown sugar, the Worcestershire sauce, the mustard, and the poppy seeds. Mix them and make a sauce.
- Brush the top of every Emmental and ham rolls with the butter sauce.
- Bake the rolls for 30 minutes.