Spicy Pine Nut Salad
This is a nice and simple salad with just the right amount of heat to add a spicy kick to your meal! It doesn’t take long to make it and with roasted pine nuts you even get a bit of crunch!
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Pine Nut Salad
1 ounce pine nut
3 radishes es
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make Spicy Pine Nut Salad
- Heat a pan and roast the pine nuts with a pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
- Slice cucumbers, radishes and chili and add them in a large salad bowl.
- Add olive oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle paprika powder, salt and the previously roasted pine nuts.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.