Ingredients Needed for Slow-Cooked Beef With Broccoli
12 ounces of rib-eye steak
½ cup beef broth
½ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon brown sugar
8 broccoli florets
How to Cook Slow-Cooked Beef With Broccoli
- Slice the beef in about 0.4-inch (1 cm) thick slices and add them into a crock-pot.
- Pour the beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil.
- Season with garlic, chili flakes, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
- Set crock-pot at Low (4 hours) if you want beef to be slow-cooked or at High (1 hour) if you’re in a hurry.
- Before you turn off the heat, add the broccoli florets and let them boil for 1-2 minutes.