Calories: 248 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 22 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Cheese Fingers
4 ounces of Cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup almond flour
1½ tablespoon of canola oil
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon chili powder
How to Make Spicy Cheese Fingers
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F/175⁰C.
- Combine the Cheddar cheese, almond flour, egg, canola oil, baking soda, salt, and chili pepper in a medium bowl. Stor with a spatula until you make a dough. Use your hands to form a ball.
- Place the ball between two sheets of parchment paper. Flatten with a rolling pin into a 1/8 inch (0.3 cm) thick sheet. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and cut off the dough edges, to make a square. Then, cut it into thin strips.
- Arrange the strips on the same parchment paper, leaving some space between them. Lift the dough strips, still on the parchment paper, and transfer everything to a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them rest at least 5 minutes before serving.