Ingredients Needed for Caraway Cheese Puff Pastry Straws
⅓ cup melted butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
14 ounces of puff pastry (1 sheet)
⅓ cup parmesan, grated
2 tablespoons of caraway seeds
How to Cook Caraway Cheese Puff Pastry Straws
- Add the melted butter and garlic powder to a small bowl and mix them.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a parchment paper on the work surface. Coat it with melted butter mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Transfer the puff pastry sheet upside down to the baking tray (to do this easier, use the parchment paper it is on). Coat this side too, with melted butter mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle the grated parmesan and caraway seeds over the puff pastry sheet. Cut it into 16 long strips using a pizza/dough cutter.
- Bring one end of the first strip over the other. Do this with every second one following the same direction. Do this in the opposite direction with the remaining strips.
- Carefully twist each strip a 3 or 4 times. Bake for 25 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.