Ingredients Needed for Sugar-Glazed Pork With Carrots
2 cups of vegetable stock
5 carrots, long and thin sticks
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 ounce butter
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Cook Sugar-Glazed Pork With Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the carrots and cook them for 5-6 minutes.
- Separately, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the sugar and butter in a small bowl.
- Season the pork with salt, pepper, and, when the 3 minutes are gone, flip it over.
- Cook it for 3 more minutes on the other side, and sear it on the edges.
- Place the carrots in a small oven tray. Season them with salt and oregano.
- Lay the pork on top and spread the butter and sugar mix over it.
- Set the tray in the oven for the next 20 minutes.