If you like pasta a lot, you don’t have to make the same old recipe again and again! Get out of your comfort zone with this ravioli casserole! You can choose a different ravioli filling each time so you won’t get bored!
Ingredients Needed for Ravioli Casserole
2 cups of marinara sauce
1 pound ravioli
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Ravioli Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Put on the bottom of a 6-inch (15 cm) side square glass bakeware pan 4-5 tablespoons of marinara sauce.
- Cover the sauce with frozen ravioli.
- Add another layer of marinara sauce and another of ravioli.
- Repeat with one more layer of ravioli and one more of marinara sauce.
- Cover it with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake it for 25 minutes.
- Let the ravioli casserole cool and sprinkle some fresh chopped basil, then serve it!