Ingredients Needed for Spicy Cauliflower and Green Bean Soup
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium red onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
2 medium carrots, diced
4 cups of vegetable stock
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 cup almond milk
How to Cook Spicy Cauliflower and Green Bean Soup
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl. Season with the cumin, garlic, curry, and paprika. Mix using your hands until the cauliflower is entirely coated in spices.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the cauliflower on it. Drizzle with olive oil, then roast for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Transfer to a blender and blend them. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cooking pot over low heat. Add the red onion and garlic. Stir in.
- Add the green beans and carrots. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the blended cauliflower and vegetable stock, season with pepper and chili flakes, and add the almond milk. Stir them in.
- Season with salt and simmer for 10-12 minutes.