Calories: 420 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 23 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Mushroom-Stuffed Omelet
For the veggies:
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of mushrooms, chopped
2 ounces of oyster mushrooms, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
½ small yellow bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
For the omelet:
1 tablespoon heavy cream
1 teaspoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
1 teaspoon olive oil for serving
1 spring onion, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Mushroom-Stuffed Omelet
- For the veggies:
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the mushrooms and oyster mushrooms and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the butter and melt it. Continuously stir in the process.
- Add the bell pepper, garlic powder, and dried oregano. Season with salt and pepper and stir for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the fresh parsley and stir it in. Transfer to a smaller bowl and set aside.
- For the omelet:
Add the eggs, heavy cream, and cornstarch to a bowl. Season with salt and whisk until even.
- Transfer the whisked egg mixture to the same skillet used for cooking the veggies. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Spread the cooked veggies over the cooking omelet and add 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan.
- Carefully roll the omelet, top it with the remaining grated parmesan and transfer it to a plate.
- Serve it drizzled with olive oil and garnished with chopped spring onion.