Calories: 279 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 20 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Special Pollock Rolls
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 mushrooms, chopped
3 alaska pollocks fillets
1 broccoli floret, finely chopped
1 chili, chopped
¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon butter
How to Make Special Pollock Rolls
- Let’s start with the mashed potato filling. Boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes. Mash them and mix with milk, butter, and salt until smooth. Put it in a piping bag.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add oil in a pan. Cook the mushrooms and broccoli. Add the chili and season with a bit of salt.
- Use picks to create round shapes from the Pollock fillets.
- Fill the middle with the mushroom mixture, then using the piping bag add the mashed potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.