Ingredients Needed for Veggie Egg Muffins
6 toast breads
½ cup red bell pepper
½ cup yellow bell pepper
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
2 chili peppers
How to Cook Veggie Egg Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut bread rounds using a 3-inch (7,5 cm) diameter round cutter.
- Into a muffin pan put every round slice of bread.
- Cut very fine long slices of cucumber. On the edges of every muffin cups put slices of cucumber.
- Add, one by one, red and yellow bell pepper, Cheddar cheese, and mozzarella.
- Chop tiny slices of chili. Add 2-3 slices of chili in every muffin.
- Crack the eggs. Separate yolk from its white. Add egg yolks in every veggie muffin.
- Add grated mozzarella beside every yolk.
- Bake the muffins for 10 minutes.
- Serve the veggie muffins warm.