Ingredients Needed for Two-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
3 ounces of cream cheese
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Two-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them into little pieces.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add 2 garlic cloves and let them spread their flavor for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the garlic.
- Put the chopped mushrooms in the skillet, add salt and pepper, and cook them until they turn a golden brown color.
- Add the chopped mushrooms to a large bowl. Mix them with cream cheese and fresh parsley.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cheese, parsley, and mushroom stem mix.
- Top every mushroom off with shredded mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.