Calories: 616 kCal / serving
- 41 g
- 59 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Mussels in Spicy Sauce
2 pounds of mussel
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup white wine
2 garlic cloves, chopped
0.5 ounce butter
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Spaghetti With Mussels in Spicy Sauce
- Start by washing the mussels with cold water. Throw away all the opened mussels.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the mussels. Add the white wine, garlic, jalapenos, butter, and season with salt. Cook the mussels for 6-8 minutes or until they are opened. Discard any unopened mussels.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and cook everything for 1 more minute.
- Serve the spaghetti and mussels with chopped spring onion on top.