Calories: 338 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 27 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon Salad10 cherry tomatoes 4 ounces of smoked salmon 1 lettuce 4 ounces of mozzarella basil leaves 2 tablespoons of olive oil salt pepper dried oregano
How to Make Smoked Salmon Salad
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the smoked salmon.
- Thinly slice the apple. Chop the lettuce.
- Slice the mozzarella into small dices and throw all ingredients into a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle a few basil leaves, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Mix everything together and serve.