Calories: 117 kCal / serving
- 2 g
- 8 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon Mousse
5 ounces of smoked salmon
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon olive oil
sprouts for garnish
How to Make Smoked Salmon Mousse
- Place the smoked salmon in your food processor.
- Add the cream cheese and heavy cream
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon in the food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Blend all the ingredients until they reach a smooth, and creamy texture.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the mixture into 4 small glasses.
- You can decorate the mousse with some sprouts!