Ingredients Needed for Smoked Ham and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
6 olives, without pit
2 ounces of parmesan, shredded
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
3.5 ounces of smoked ham, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Smoked Ham and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First slice off the stems of the mushrooms, and mince them. Keep the mushrooms so you can stuff them later.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger, ham, olives, jalapeno, and mushrooms stems. Season with salt and cook everything for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- Add the mushrooms in an oven tray. Fill them with the cooked mixture and top with shredded parmesan.
- Slide them in the oven for the next 25 minutes!
- You can serve the mushrooms with some more shredded parmesan on top.