Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooked Chicken Alfredo
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
10 ounces of chicken breast
5 ounces of penne
½ cup parmesan, shredded
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Slow Cooked Chicken Alfredo
- Set up your slow cooker and the butter, heavy cream, and chicken stock.
- Season with garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken and cover the slow cooker with a lid.
- Cook for the next 2 hours on “high”.
- Lift the lid and add the penne and top with parmesan. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- You can serve the dish with some chopped parsley on top.