Ingredients Needed for Silver Dollar Pancakes
2 egg yolks
10 ounces of cottage cheese
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 teaspoon melted butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
2 egg whites
How to Cook Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Add the egg yolks to a bowl and beat them.
- Add the cottage cheese, sour cream, melted butter, and olive oil. Season with salt and mix until even.
- Gradually add the almond flour and mix it in. Do the same for the plain flour.
- Keep mixing while gradually adding the milk. Set aside.
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and beat them until firm.
- Transfer the beaten egg whites to the batter bowl. Mix until even using a spatula then transfer the batter to a piping bag.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of oil in a pan over low heat, then add dollops of batter into the pan. Cook them on both sides until golden brown.
- You can serve them garnished with banana slices, berries, and various other fruits.